- A fun and unique way to incorporate learning Spanish through the eyes of a kindergartener.
- Opportunities to learn important concepts like reading literacy, writing, calendar, math, art, dramatic play, physical education and theater.
- Development of hand-eye coordination, mathematics perception, science and discovery.
- Offer traditional activities of art, music, storytelling and blocks, dramatic play and improvisation.
- Opportunities for social development through association with others of various backgrounds and capabilities. Sharing, taking turns, following simple rules and caring for equipment are additional social experiences.
Please call for a free trial class…..Your children will never want to leave!